Investigating Gorgeous Zagorski

I've been on a little bit of an investigation tangent this past week... Seeking and searching for what seems to be a non-existent accounting of our gorgeous perfect model specimen Maxwell Zagorski attending the NYC 2009 pride parade. My search has unfortunately turned out fruitless this time around...

I blame my blogmate Kenneth for this all this... Apparently he couldn't resist posting up a couple shots featuring one of my favorite models (looking as hot as ever)... And from the looks of it, partaking in some shirtlessness festivities earlier this summer. A pox upon you Kenneth, for dangling the carrot cool...
I kid Kenneth of course... But yeah, aside from being Dancing With the Stars alumn Cheryl Burke's current beau, Max seems to be doing quite well for himself as of late (a far cry from being pretty much invisible on the net back earlier this year when I previously featured him). This shot above by legendary photographer Bruce Weber has to absolutely be my favorite Maxwell shot thus far... Just Beautiful...
Incidentally Maxwell still does quite a bit of modeling work for European Abercombie-esque clothing line Geddes & Gilmore. His latest shots though unfortunately feature him from one direction. A photographic travesty if I've ever seen one... albeit still oddly ultra-sexy. Perhaps it's the missing belt mrgreen...