Commonwealth Games Highlights

So... apparently from what I gather, a a party took place over in India earlier this month...

Scratch that... Maybe party's not exactly the right term I'm looking for here. How about say, a celebration... A two week-long celebration of athletics from the looks of it...

A two week-long celebration of athletics where apparently we (read: the US) weren't invited sad... For shame. (I'm assuming that whole difference in 'opinions' dating back two centuries might've played a role in our absence?). Regardless, in spite of my conspicuously missing invitation, I figured I'd crash the party anyway...

And check out a couple 'party-goers' celebrating their athletic prowess...
And what a celebration it was mrgreen... Aussie divers, Brit and Canuck gymnasts vaulting, South Africans swimming their hearts out?... If I didn't know better, I'd almost swear I stumbled on a foreshadowed get-together over in London two years from now.
A rather sexy/well-defined/graceful in motion foreshadow... But still a foreshadow nonetheless... (*And might I add Ethan Warren and Matthew Mitchum make for quite the uber-cute diving couple... wow*)
62030058
Just (symmetrically) Beautiful cool...

And of course, while we're still on the topic of gorgeous hotties from the Commonwealth Games... I believe an honorable mention *has* to be made for the gymnasts as well...
Thomas Pichler, Anderson Loren and Reiss Beckford on the right... I've gotta say, if this is what we've got to look forward for the upcoming gymnastics events at the London summer games, then 2012 can't come soon enough.

But yeah, suffice to say in spite of the Commonwealth games having come to a ceremonious end last Friday, I'm already very much looking forward to the big events at (next) next summer's games cool... And might I add, this Aussie Thomas Pichler guy really is quite the dreamboat... So my type cool...