Bixente in Les Yeux dan les Bleus

Seeing as I'm somewhat in a nostalgic mood this weekend, I figure heading back even further to the 90s might be appropriate to remain somewhat on a French theme.
In this instance we're heading back to 1998, and to a certain French documentary chronicling France's journey towards World Cup victory that year. The film titled Les Yeux dan les Bleus (roughly translated The Eyes in the Blue... I think confused) basically takes you from start to finish on the victorious journey, and as you can tell from some of the shots below, manages to make a couple rather intimate pit-stops along the way.

With of course a minor stop in the team locker room featuring French soccer player Bixente Lizarazu perhaps easily being my favorite.
I can almost barely understand what they're saying, but as far as I can tell, they're just goofing around mostly... so I guess in spite of the lack of subtitles in this clip, you're really not missing anything 'groundbreaking' cool.

The above shots (along with the videos) are from the 90s, but this last shot here is a more recent one. Granted he's aged a bit since his World Cup days, but judging by that firm steel on the torso, I think it's safe to say he's still got it cool.