Mississippi Beauty

Apparently hotness knows no state boundaries..
Or perhaps one might conclude as much taking into consideration this fantastic example hailing from the great 'Magnolia State' down south mrgreen...

18 years-old, and into football, track and field, baseball, basketball, boxing... and I'm assuming maybe mixed martial arts fighting as well? (*observes shots above and below*)... Yes, I think it's more than apparent Mississippi model Daryl B. here has managed to mold himself to a state of physical perfection... or perhaps about as close as one might ever feasibly get...
And in spite of my not being too familiar with the state of Mississippi itself, I doubt anyone'll mind if I mention it's really never looked better cool.
The 'summer by the lake' commando look of course makes that doubly so cool...