Spartacus: Blood and... Epicness

Episode 1 of Spartacus I was skeptical... By Episode 2 I was prepared to simply dismiss the series as a second rate effort by Starz to concoct a poor man's 300/Rome amalgamation.

Fast-forward to the Episode 13 season finale, and I think it's safe to say the first season of Spartacus: Blood and Sand may just go down as one of my all-time favorite television shows I've ever had the pleasure of watching. So much so I'm pretty much back to be anxious as to whether the upcoming second season will ever live up to the sheer 'epicness' that was season 1 confused.
I just realized that as of last Friday I'd yet to edit any fan-vids this year, so I'm happy to say Spartacus's phenomenal finale managed to inspire me enough to end the temporary hiatus mrgreen. A word of caution though : This video is spoiler-rific, so if you haven't wrapped up watching the season, or wish to avoid having key plot devices spoiled, I'd advise against watching this clip.... (however if you don't care, then by all means enjoy cool)...
I should also mention a get well to Spartacus lead Andy Whitfield. He's currently in treatment following a diagnosis of non-Hodgkin lymphoma, so here's hoping he gets better sooner than later. At this point I refuse to accept anyone else playing the role of Spartacus cool.