Christmas @ Black & Spiro







Today we created the first of our Christmas 2008 windows at Black & Spiro. We have selected a blue/white & pink colour theme this year. I used a set of old blue and white teacups I had to decorate this tree along with lots of other decorations and if you look closely at the top I have used a blue and white plate with an old silver sugar bowl filled with fresh pink roses as the Christmas Tree Topper. I just used a navy and white stripe fabric {which we had in stock} at the back as the drop and I also found a vintage trike which you can see we have used as a prop with a ribbon tied on. We will be finishing our other Christmas window display on Thursday. Unfortunately these pictures are not the best but I hope you can get the idea.


PS. You can click on the images to supersize them for more detail.