{And Finally} London...












I was only in London for one day and one night but that didn't stop me...even though it was at the end of my long trip I managed to squeeze lots into my short stay. One thing which was on my must do list was the Notting Hill Markets. I think I must have been one of the first people to arrive at the markets on that rainy Saturday morning but wow, I'm so thrilled I was as I picked up some amazing things and it wasn't long until the crowds started to fill the street.

In London I stayed at the new very stylish Haymarket Hotel which was designed by owner and Designer Kit Kemp. I must say this hotel was one of the most wonderful hotels I have ever stayed in. Not only was it absolutely beautiful, the service was like no other and the staff were so lovely and so kind and absolutely nothing was too hard. When I arrived at the hotel I was given an upgrade to a junior suite {at no charge} and when I asked if I could get a late check out at 6.00pm the next day {which I was more than happy to pay for} they granted it at no charge. Wow, what an end to my trip away. I absolutely LOVED this hotel and I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting London in the future as I personally wouldn't stay anywhere else!! If you live in London and don't need to stay at the hotel I would recommend visiting the Haymarket for afternoon tea which they serve all around the beautiful foyer...so gorgeous!!


All images - Anna Spiro 2008