Beautiful Paris


We visited the Paris Antique markets on our first day in Paris...they were amazing and I had to go back the next day as well as one day wasn't enough for me. I purchased some beautiful things here for both myself and the shop...


The ottoman and marble carving above were my most favourite pieces in the Palace of Versailles.


My favourite site in Paris was the Eiffel Tower {of course}...I loved seeing it peeping through the buildings all around Paris!!





We walked through the Luxembourg Gardens early one morning...so very pretty!








Visiting Laduree on the Champs Elysees where we had lunch was one of my favourite Paris experiences! I bought lots of beautiful things (2 bags full) and I have carted all the beautiful boxes home to keep forever. I plan to display them in a table scape at home. Of course just like many places we visited in Paris Laduree did not allow photographs however I managed to take a few before I was told and I couldn't resist taking some photos of the pretty bathroom!!


The Arc de Triomphe on the bustling Champs-Elysees...



How could we not go to the Moulin Rouge?


The Louvre was amazing! We went at 9.00pm at night which was fantastic as the crowds had left which made the experience so much more enjoyable!!


This was the inside of the most gorgeous old bookshop which we stumbled across in a street behind our hotel. I purchased a few very beautiful books here.

Hello again...I am back from my beautiful trip away and I am so happy to be home with my family and friends and as funny as it may sound I am so happy to be back at work! I thought I would share with you over the next few days some of my favourite photos from my trip. Today I give you Paris...beautiful, beautiful Paris & The Palace of Versailles which is just outside of Paris!! Enjoy!
All images - Anna Spiro - Paris 2008