Flaming on Photoshop...

Flaming... on... photoshop....? Hm, that doesn't exactly come across right for some reason cool, but I figured if there was any one individual to flame for, it might as well be for this veritable 'Mr. Universe' basking in his hotness...
King Universe
As you can tell, apparently I've had too much time on my hands mrgreen... I've finally decided to get myself a copy of the latest Photoshop CS5 (or perhaps more accurately,upgrade to it)... and figured I might as well give it a test run by putting my 'far-less-than-perfect-yet-moderately-skilled' photoshopping skills on display. The end result thus far apparently is this...
He's on Fire
Something tells me I might've over done it confused... But yeah, my goal is basically to work on manipulating lighting, numerous blending techniques, and ultimately perhaps 'slightly' accentuating the gorgeousness of an already-superhot models mrgreen. It's really a lot more fun than I might've anticipated, plus I suppose a little practice might go a long way towards complementing a future endeavor I've been thinking of 'embarking' upon...

What do you guys think, is this a good start? Or should I just quit while I'm... well, not really ahead or behind?
cool...