Aussie Rugby Hottie

His name is Cameron and he's an Australian rugby player... and, that's about all I know about this gorgeous stranger. Well, that and perhaps the fact that he manages to pull off quite a convincing vintage Marky Mark-esque sexy/cool look cool...
So gorgeous...

But yeah, all I have to go on thus far is simply the name Cameron... and as some of you might've noticed, being that my place of residence is about several thousand miles away from the great nation/continent of Australia, I couldn't begin to have the slightest idea as to whether this guy plays professionally or not... That said, in the tradition of so many gorgeous Aussie Football athletes that come before him, I think it's safe to conclude Cameron here looks quite nice with or without the shorts on.

And yes, these gorgeous photos taken by photographer Thomas Powers quite nicely displays most of Cameron's best angles... Simply head to toe Just Beautiful.