Washboard Included...

Perfection sometimes comes in an enigma... in this case half an enigma...

Considering I'm pretty positive this gorgeous specimen of masculinity was photographed by a prolific California photographer who goes by the name of D.J.... But as to who the model is, or whether he's even a professional model... well, that remains a mystery.

Regardless, it's Sunday night, and I should be doing my laundry... as opposed to currently watching the Golden Globes right now... so excuse me for salivating somewhat over a perfect specimen for getting said laundry done. Perhaps a little slower than your run-of-the-mill washing machine... but hey, who am I to complain right?
I mean, if the board gets the job done then it gets the job done... And yes, this board seems rather perfect for the job (to put it mildly)...
(*observers board from top down*).. I swear at this rate my laundry will never get done tonight confused...