Just a week left

Only 9 more days till the RPG of the decade lands on shelves across the country cool...
Ok, let's say 8 more days considering my watch just struck 12:00am... Oh, and regarding that whole RPG of the decade bit, maybe I'm getting just a little carried away, so I'll just step back and settle for RPG of the year. Regardless, this is Bioware we're talking about, and Mass Effect 2 is only one of the most anticipated games of the past year (or two). Commander Sheperd + aliens, a whole universe to explore, and a story picking up right where it's amazing predecessor left off...Honestly, my expectations for this time around couldn't be any higher.
As you might expect at this stage, the marketing campaign is currently on full swing as we speak. Gametrailers recently featured this tightly put together mini-documentary highlighting the sci-fi angle of this sci-fi action adventure RPG... (and yes I think it left me feeling somewhat giddy). Considering I barely even have time to play games nowadays, these titles that you can pick up and put down (and last long enough to justify the hefty $60 price tag) tend to be right up my alley mrgreen. Oh, and I won't bother mentioning the robust character creator and the rumored romance options... but let's just assume that somewhere in-between the lines, both play a minor factor towards fueling my ever increasing anticipation for Mass Effect's Jan. 26 release cool...