The Most Eligible Hunk?

Not that I want to come off as skeptical/cynical, but I seriously have to wonder how someone who just happens to look like bachelor #14 Mr. Jake Pavelka here... manages to remain single until 31 and desperate enough to get on a reality show looking for love confused.

Not that I'm one to complain... I mean seriously just keep it coming with the shirtless shots, gorgeous slow-mos, and million dollar smiles and I might consider tuning in for the rest of the season. (...as a matter of fact, if I didn't know better, I'd swear this might've all been part ABC's sinister scheme from the get-go confused).
While we're on the subject of a sexy Pavelka here, I can't let this post go without mentioning the other gorgeous specimen of male perfection that just happens to be Jake's cousin (I could almost swear these guys look like a breed of super soldiers confused). My advice to the lucky lady who finally manages to land Mr. Pavelka up above: Go for the baby ASAP... those genes are just too hot to go to waste cool.