Candid Cute-iful

I think it's safe to say this guy is most likely not a model...

And judging from that Doosan Bears t-shirt, most likely some of these shots may not have been taken here in the US. But regardless, I have been, and will always continue to be a sucker for an ultra-cute smile.

And perhaps a sucker for a 'means business' Nintendo rifle look as well? Hmm... I guess maybe my geek-o-meter perhaps has its limits... but even that aside, I'm pretty sure being able to pull off a somewhat unconventional look...

And being insanely ripped to back it up has to account for something? (*observes candid shots that could pass off for a professional job*)... OK, yes I suppose this unknown hottie may not necessarily model for a living, but I think it's obvious he could most certainly pull it off were he to put his mind to it mrgreen...

Now... speaking about 'pulling things off' confused...