Timmy lives to sing another day/week

Is it my ears that are smitten with love, or maybe just my eyes mrgreen...
american-idol-tim-urban-top9-april13jpg-0b10953ffebf60ae
Either way, my one and only excuse for still tuning into what's unfortunately turned out as one of American Idol's weakest season yet managed to survive a precarious double elimination round this week. They're calling him Teflon Tim, and considering he's managed to sneak his way the top 7, I'm thinking perhaps the moniker might be gaining some weight cool.
That said, Tim in all his tight-shirted pretty-boy glory was in fact legitimately good this week... regardless of what some may say about his vocal range (or lack thereof cool). Great song selection, great delivery, and I'd be lying if I didn't say I found those bedroom eyes he flashed Glambert very much quite appealing appealing cool.