Waking up with Ryan

Being that I was born in Manhattan and lived there for a good part of my childhood, I distinctly remember just what waking up in New York day in and day out actually meant to me. (Believe it or not, in spite of now living in a quiet suburban setting, the constant taxi honking and daily drilling tends to stay etched in the mind mrgreen).

That said, NY photographer Journey Gong seems to be giving me a whole new perspective in life. As in perhaps accentuating the 'positive' sides of Waking up in New York (one seductive smile at a time cool)...

28 year-old model Ryan Matthew White joins in as the latest entry to Journey's Waking up in New York series (or as I like to think judging from the past models in the series: 'Trapped in a pleasant dream of New York' cool) The set does kinda look like a dream sequence...sorta. But maybe it's just me confused.

Anyhow Matthew was actually featured about a month or so ago as part of Journey's Yes Sir set modeling attire by JSDirtyIndustry. This time around he's back, and of course modeling what should be mandatory gear for any model...err, 'waking up' (Courtesy of Aussiebum mrgreen)...
You can check out more of Journey's gorgeous photography over at his blog. I highly recommend checking out the shots of model Jae Garcia. You can also check out more shots of model Ryan Matthew White over at his Model Mayhem portfolio.