Boy of Summer

I think I'm in love...
4734493765_f4b71679ce_o1
Yes, granted the basketball season's given way this month in favor of a mass vuvuzela-fueled hysteria currently sweeping the globe, it is still summer here in the states.... And summer means summer activity type stuff (maybe a pick-up game?) taking place outdoors on a gorgeous June day... Preferably with a super hot shirt-deficient protagonist leading the way cool...

...So yes, I think I'm in love... With summer... Along with all the sweat-work-up inducing, heart-pumping outdoors (perhaps drenched?) yet looks oh-so-hot in just those blue shorts playing on a court all by himself kind of way.
basketball beauty (1)
Or maybe I've just got a thing for uber-cute dark-haired guys, who knows. Either way I love this time of the year mrgreen...