Seattle throws a Solstice Party :)


Superheroes, cartoon characters, friends and family, and some of the neatest/creative ideas for costumes this side of... Well, I suppose maybe this side of Halloween...

Give or take said costumes chipping somewhat during the summer heat. But if you happen to be around the Seattle area (say perhaps somewhere about a neighborhood called Fremont), then odds are kicking off the first/longest day of summer in style might just be one of the more entertaining yearly traditions to look forward to.

As for those of us who live outside of Fremont, I believe I'd like to say... err... (*jaw drops*)...

NSFW Naked men + family friendly + naked men wearing paint + my mouth wide open + naked men who are actually hot, riding down the street in nothing but a smile? ... I mean yeah wow... I would say nothing's being left to the imagination, but some of these costume's/paint jobs are pretty cool cool...
The costumes (or lack thereof) are one thing... But some of these guys are seriously... well, I'd say a couple of them might pass as models. (*looks over the pictures for a moment*)... And you know, if I didn't know better, I'd say perhaps one of them actually might be.

Hm... now where exactly have I seen this orange-polka-a-dotted/conveniently-pixelated-prior-to-clicking gorgeous guy above. (*Mind races back to a two year-old French spread*). No... it couldn't be... Could it?

Eric Bivoino in pretty much nothing more than a couple strokes of paint and a smile at a Seattle solstice au natural parade?... Notwithstanding, some of the other gorgeous guys in attendance, I think this really takes the cake.

And might I add, awesome, awesome leopard outfit on Eric's part... Very fitting indeed cool...

But yeah... Summer's now in full swing and the 2010 Fremont Summer Solstice Parade has come and gone. I'm not exactly sure what my plans are around this time next year, but I'm thinking maybe keeping my schedule clear for a weekend flight around 19th/20th of June 2011 might be something to keep in mind mrgreen...