Hair Bows from QuellyRue Designs!


I just got some really cute hair bow clips from QuellyRue Designs!  The owner, artist and creator of this line of hand made products is Racquel Dwomoh.  She is extremely creative and talented.

"A little blurb about me...QuellyRue! My hands live to create...so I create. Born in the Big Apple and raised in Ghana, West Africa, I am the brainchild of a twenty-something living out her dream as an artist and designer. I am a self-taught crochet and natural fine artist who revels in the possibilities, and lives some where between the dots of etc. The heart of me is creating, whether it is a portrait, painting, photography, crochet, felt, or jewelry. I've been passionate about art and design for just about as long as I can remember. Crafting is fun and I love nothing better than to spend the day covered in paint, surrounded by scraps of fabric, all tangled up in yarn. The end result, cozies, cowls, totes, headbands and whatever else strike my fancy!" Racquel Dwomoh

 To learn more about Racquel and see her wearable art, go to Etsy, Facebook, Tumblr & Blogger.