Meet Model Kenya Thomas



I had a chance to speak with Kenya Thomas, who is a beautiful model that rocks natural hair. And here is what she had to say about herself and her modeling career - 

"I believe life is full of blessings, and it's our job tomanifest them! ^_^ I'm Kenya, and I'm a Model/Actress. I've been modeling foralmost 3 years, and I'm blessed to say I've been on the cover and featured in aplethora of National and Local Magazines, modeled for celebrities like NickiMinaj's Hairstylist Terrence Davidson, Miss Tina Knowles on BET's Monique Show,and Korto Momolu from Project Runway ...Been interviewed on a few TV, Radio,and Web Shows, and plenty more under the sun. I played Tori Torres on the 2ndSeason of Sophomores, which aired on Comcast Channel 24 every Thursday. I'vealso done other acting work in Movies like Zombieland & Tyler Perry's Why'dI Get Married Too, TV Shows like Single Ladies, Short Films, and Commercialsfor companies like Adidas and Sofn'Free. I have countless blessings, yet Icount them everyday =).  My plan in life includes Modeling and Actinginternationally, while traveling and hosting Modeling workshops for aspiringModels ALL over the world. That's the kind of life I'm working so hard for now.Blessed day!"

Kenya Thomas, Model