Accidental Love for Jon Foster

Believe it or not, I'm not exactly the most enthusiastic fan of Accidentally on Purpose... Or is it that I simply don't have the time to really get into it... Maybe it's somewhere in between cool?

But I have had somewhat of a crush on Jon since he starred opposite Peter Sarsgaard a year or so ago cool. So of course when I stumbled upon this hilarious scene while in the midst of perusing a certain 'shirtless alliance blog', I figured I was obligated to post it up mrgreen...
Again, I'm not exactly that familiar with this show, but it looks hilarious, so I might start tuning in. Plus just by off chance checking XYZ's clip repository, I noticed there's quite a bit of Jon shirtlessness here and there on this show... I think my DVR may have found a new target cool.