Shirtless House Hunk

Is it considered irony if your parents name you Beau, and you happen to turn out utterly gorgeous from head to, err... upper torso? Or is there perhaps another word I'm looking for here?

Eh, whatever... Beau. Is. Beautiful. Quite easily one of the hottest Canadian exports we've been so lucky to import here to the States. And thankfully, through the medium of a rather hunk-friendly show like Desperate Housewives, we've finally gotten a glimpse just what lies underneath the handsome exterior...
I named this clip DH to hopefully avoid the Youtube 'censors' this time around confused... But yeah, wow. Beau Mirchoff has washboard abs? Apparently good things come in gorgeous packages after all...

The more gorgeous the better as far as I'm concerned mrgreen... And yes, I believe he might've indeed shaved prior to that shirtless scene... Not that I really mind either way cool.