Brilliant Beauty

You know what they say... The only thing hotter than a guy who can take your breath away with one captivating shot after another...

...is a guy who can take your breath away with both his looks, and his intelligence...smile...neutral... Ok, so no, that was neither humorous nor witty, but bear with me a moment... Considering managing to look this spectacular on-camera while maintaining both a carefree attitude (with an impressive a 4.0 GPA to back it up) is clearly a sign that you're going places cool.
And by going places, I'm of course hoping it's towards a bright future in the modeling industry?... We can always cross our fingers, seeing as 21 year-old Jason R. here has perhaps one of the most uniquely handsome faces i've ever come across. (He kind of hits me with somewhat of a French ethnic look, I really can't put my finger on why confused...)
But yeah... Desaturate these photos and turn them black and white, and we'd clearly have an Abercrombie-worthy model on our hands here mrgreen...

Just Beautiful... Oh, and forget the French thing. Now I'm seeing a little vintage Josh Ohl channeling through... So weird confused...