Hot Aussie Bloke: Berrick Barnes

Sorry America... I love our athletes and I support them...

But I'm afraid there are few if any football players here in the US who can match the gorgeousness of some of the athletes overseas... And by 'overseas' I'm mainly referring to Australia this time around.

...And by Australia I mean specifically the Vice-captain of the Wallabies...

A player totally unknown of course to an American audience... for a team pretty much as far off our radar as you can get. As a matter of fact the game of Rugby itself in the US is so off the radar it probably ranks somewhere below bowling in terms of visibility... That's terrible... especially for a sport that's pretty much considered a cousin to our American pastime...
So without further ado, I figured a video might help best introducing gorgeous (now 23 year-old) Wallabies Vice-Captain Berrick Barnes...

Gorgeous face, built like a truck... and... quite naturally some of the best legs in Rugby...

I'm predictable yes, but Rugby players wear short shorts (sometimes commando)... that tend to show off super-built/athletic legs... amongst other things. Can you blame me?
Hmm...cool...
Athletes not afraid to show off a little skin... what a novel concept from an American standpoint. (/sarcasm off)... But yeah Berrick participated in a charity event late last year called Strut the Streets (You can check out the website here)... It's an event that basically helps fund indigeneous education over in Australia so apparently it's for a good cause. There were supposed to be pictures that eventually came out of the event, but unfortunately they never materialized unfortunately...
How I wish Berrick could be included in the Gods of Sport/Football charity calendars... (*sigh*)... Ah well perhaps someday I guess if we ever get lucky...

He's gorgeous enough just in his uniform I suppose. Being that I'm 1000s of miles away, I'll never get to see him play... but I suppose a couple hot shots every now and again is good consolation... Oh, and yeah... those shorts are really short. I envy Australians every now and again cool...