Secret Agent Man

The show's irreverent... The main character is pretty much an ass (most of the time), and the jokes more often than not straddle a line between offensive and hilarious... and yet oddly enough I think FX's new comedy Archer might be growing on me.

And by growing on me, I mean I've actually found myself laughing out loud every episode thus far... (which technically would boost this show's ranking straight into Family Guy's league of comedic animation... but I won't go that far yet neutral)... Suffice to say I think Archer has a lot of potential... And if nothing else, the writing's incredibly witty cool....

This clip features a couple scenes from episodes 1, 3, and 5 (in sequential order)... And aside from episode 3, I think episode 5 was my favorite thus far. I kind of focused on Archer himself moreso than the rest of his ISIS staff, so in spite of the missing characters, I think it gives an adequate impression of the show... .

And yes, there've been tons of homoerotic jokes from episode 1 onwards... It's all in good fun of though, plus it's pretty nice seeing a couple boundaries pushed without hesitation... (maybe FX may have discovered it's own South Park?)...
Anyhow, you can check out new episodes of Archer on FX every Thursday (and I suppose for those of you across seas, the torrent option is always available smile). I've made it a point to actually try to follow this series at least through it's entirety in season 1, so I guess you guys can take that as a sign that it comes highly recommended cool.