...And the Saints keep marchin'

Congratulations to New Orleans on a job well done...

And congratulations on the first ever Superbowl win for that franchise... (And who said tenacity and perseverance doesn't eventually pay off cool).

MVP quarterback Drew Brees had a phenomenal game. Technically the Colts did so as well, but as things go only one team can come out on top (while the other unravels in despair mrgreen)... Ah well, there's always next year I guess...

Incidentally following his stunning (supposed) upset of the Colts on Sunday, Dove was kind enough to join up with Drew to film a victory shower.... Granted the long shorts stayed on throughout the shoot (this is American football we're talking about unfortunately... and not rugby)... But still, I thought he looked pretty hot all wet. I'll take what I can get...
Hopefully this is a sign of things to come... or maybe not. Whatever, again I'll take what I can get mrgreen...