Drew: Personification of Male Beauty

Photographer Frank Louis describes Drew as perhaps one of the most breathtaking models he's ever had the pleasure of photographing...
Blue Drew
I say I agree... 5000% yes I agree biggrin.

Not that I want to over-exaggerate too much, I think at this point I've posted thousands of gorgeous guys on this blog. But rarely have I had the pleasure of posting a model so dead-center pinpointed to my tastes. Or better put, so utterly gorgeous my breath was taken about the minute I laid eyes on him for the first time on blogmate Marcello's YVY mag...
Drew by Frank Louis (1)
Since then, I've kind of been obsessed... but can you blame me? Oh, and yes if anybody's wondering, as I've been told, those happen to in fact be his real eyes...

These shots taken by Frank Louis, believe it or not, also happened to have been Drew's first official photoshoot; making the outcome all the more remarkable... (then again a seasoned master was behind the lens for this one, so maybe we shouldn't be too surprised cool).
Drew by Frank Louis (8)
You can check out a couple more of Drew's shots over at YVY Mag where he originally appeared. And of course you can see more of Frank Louis's phenomenal photography over on his portfolio and the gallery on his personal website. Drew also has his own portfolio over on Silver Models Management, so if you're a photographer interested in looking him up, I guess it's worth checking out as well mrgreen.
Just Beautiful Drew
And might I add, clearly... it was a beautiful day when these shots were taken. Unbelievable neutral...