Dylan's Perfect Art Subject

So yeah... wow. Hold on a second guys, I think I might have to power down my laptop for a bit to let the processor cool off a little. I promise I'll be back in a few confused....

(*waits about an hour for Windows 7 to finish booting up*)... Ok, so where was I. Ah yes. The art subject... the gorgeous tattooed/beautiful-faced (and pretty much beautiful everything else) work of art that cryptically appeared in my inbox one fateful/seemingly otherwise ordinary Wednesday afternoon neutral...
If I didn't know better, I could almost swear UK photographer Dylan Rosser assumed I could draw mrgreen. Well, maybe he didn't... but I wish he did... and I wish I could be good enough to prove his hypothetical assumption right... enough so that I'd get into a top art school, and take a sketching class only to be confronted with this amazing Tyler, waltzing into the room, removing his robe and parking himself on the classrooms couch as the delectable art subject du jour cool.

A little convoluted wish maybe, but I suppose I can always dream mrgreen... And I suppose our apparel-challenged/super-hot Tyler here is at least good enough for that isn't he cool?

Absolutely beautiful... And yes in my mind this particular series taken by Dylan Rosser passes the threshold from photography to art... ( well at least in my humble opinion I suppose cool). Anyhow, you can check out more of Tyler along with the rest of Dylan's other past photography work over at his Male Form site. And again if no one minds, may I just reiterate, wow...