Sunshine State Beauty

I think it's safe to say at this point Michael Downs has displayed one masterful stroke of photography brilliance after another with the torrent of images he's captured/disseminated over the past decade. (certainly they played a significant role defining my perception of hotness growing up)...

2010 is both a new year and a new decade, and the steady stream of beautiful shots just keeps flowing. And yes, if anybody's wondering, I am enamored with Gary. I confess, he's just my type...
Just Beautiful... Anyhow, as usual you can check out more of Gary, and some of Michael's latest shots over at AAG. Also, Gary set up his own account over at MMayhem a couple months back, so if any photographers out there fancy a session of with one of the sunshine state's shining stars, be sure to check him out cool.