Could've been... a photoshoot

Under normal circumstances I probably wouldn't bother posting up this video... but I figured since part of this batch of posts was on the subject of 'working out', I might as well highlight it as an example of one gorgeous specimen of physical fitness (that with all due respect I wish was an actual model...)
Now I'm assuming some of you might be familiar with the Fratmen website? For those of you who've never heard of it, it gained a bit of public press and just a touch of notoriety last year over a gorgeous college wrestler's unfortunate incident (thankfully he's gotten over the whole debacle and has returned back to winning form). But yeah, the site itself is somewhat on the NSFW side (to put it mildly)... but it does feature quite easily some of the most gorgeous guys on the net I suppose... This guy in the video below particularly stood out for me...
He stands out in that not only is he super cute (at least by my humble standards), but he's also perhaps one of the only guys that I've ever seen actually... well kind of preen in front of a mirror... as opposed to simply going about and well... ahem... But you get the idea. I prefer to see a guy showing off moreso than all that other stuff (hence why I mostly stick to pictures mrgreen)... And again, for the life of me, I'll never understand why some of these guys don't model. This would've turned out to be quite the ultra hot photoshoot... But whatever. I take what I can get when I can get it, and Fratmen Gene is about as hot as they come for me cool.