Sweet dream... or just a beautiful stranger?

My apologies for the post title... Beyoncé apparently made an appearance on my radio dial this morning while driving, so unfortunately the song's been stuck in my head for about an hour or so now.
handsome 1
That said I figure both title monikers are somewhat appropriate for this incredibly captivating yet somewhat mysterious model gazing in my direction. I swear my susceptibility to beautiful eyes really knows no bounds... but in this case the weakness is more than enough well-founded cool...
handsome 2
(*deliberates to self*)... Ok, I've decided. I'll settle with the beautiful stranger moniker for this post. Cause if I ever find myself waking up next to someone this gorgeous, the very least I would hope for is that I don't wake up cool. Just Beautiful...