Austin Beauty

Before we move on from Texas, I figure it's worth highlighting yet another example of why weather isn't the only factor heating up that massive State...

Introducing yet another beautiful model from the Lone Star State... 19 year-old model Ryan from Austin. Photographed by local area photographers Kevin Garner and the legendary Jeff Brewster (one of my all-time favorites)...

Pretty gorgeous start for a modeling just getting into the industry... Sort of has that gorgeous Texas-cowboy-meets-Abercrombie-look appeal going for him. Oh and as stated before, it obviously doesn't hurt falling in with one of the greats.
I can't say for sure whether everything's legitimately bigger in Texas... but from my vantage point I think there's a case to be made with regards to things looking better mrgreen... Simply gorgeous...