Chase - Off the Wall

Every once in a while my love for photography veers off unexpectedly...

...and winds up crashing head-first into my second parallel love mrgreen...

Resulting in a fantastic collision that can only be described as...

Off the wall mrgreen...

Or perhaps Just Beautiful (to keep things simple cool)... But yeah, these shots are from a set I held off on posting about a year ago in favor of highlighting the athleticism of Parkour (free-running) itself. As you can guess, these once again feature one of the hottest (and clearly my favorite) of all the current free-running stars; the gorgeous Chase Armitage...
One has to wonder if there's still an open spot on the 2012 British gymnastics team for the upcoming Olympics. This man is insane confused...
For the time being though I think I'll keep my eyes peeled for interesting things coming up in 2010... I wonder if we'll manage to spot him in the movie cool....