Poll Closed

A poll judging the hottest athletes on a blog featuring gorgeous guys winds up in a three-way race between gymnasts, rugby players and swimmers? (with of course the aquatic sports coming out on top?)... Shocking I say. I really failed to see this one coming mrgreen...

In all seriousness though, I really thought this time around might finally be rugby's day in the esun (what with all the business of calendars and DVDs currently making waves)... But alas, even gymnasts wound up edging them out in the end. For shame. Plus I noticed popular American sports seem to consistently perform below average in these polls. I'm thinking maybe a little consideration towards rugby-styled skin exposure might raise overseas profile just a notch (if not at least a couple eyebrows)... Ah well, once again aquatic sports on top I guess. Maybe in the future I'll just make a poll that leaves that category out all to... woops, did I just type that out confused?