Gratuitous Halloween Skin

First off, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for posting this clip... Cheesy, poorly acted, gratuitous, 'how can I get back that 1 hour of my life I spent watching this'... were perhaps a couple of thoughts that came to mind once the credits started rolling on this one confused...
That said it is Halloween, and this movie fits the theme... (notwithstanding gorgeous abs-a-plenty, boxer-briefs galore, hot guys, and totally random kissing). Dialogue and plot aside, one thing you can't knock director David DeCoteau on is his consistency in selecting super hot up-and-coming actors for his movies... The man has good taste, and for that... I find myself compelled to post this clip featuring gorgeous lead actors Michael Cardelle and Frank Mentier...
I would imagine Edgar Alan Poe spun like a top once the cameras stopped rolling on this one cool. Nevertheless if you're interested in super-hot guys sexifying/re-imagining a classic, you can check out David DeCoteau's take on the House of Usher over on here.tv.