Dave Salmoni dresses down for Tyra

...Or is it perhaps dressing up for Halloween... Either way the sight Animal Planet's hunky host Dave Salmoni donning his Tarzan leopard-skin sash thingy (with black boxers conveniently underneath)... was enough for me to consider this Halloween eyecandy a grade A treat mrgreen.

For those of you not familiar with Dave, you can check out a few of his earlier (shirtless) exploits over on Animal Planet's youtube page and blogmate Groopii's hot caps earlier this summer. I considered making caps as well, but as usual I couldn't resist uploading a couple clips of Dave's latest appearance on Tyra's special over on youtube (apparently I still haven't learned my lesson confused).
This episode aired on Friday (10/30/09) and basically featured Dave presenting a host of exotic creatures before a captive audience (and perpetually terrified Tyra rolleyes)...
Suffice to say, prior to the animals arriving on-stage, I was already captivated cool... Thank you Ms. Banks for the Halloween treat, and hopefully everyone enjoys a safe and happy holiday tonight mrgreen...