New Poll

I'm sure you might've noticed by now, but there's a new poll up over at the top left corner. The question this month heading into next seems quite straight forward: What's your ideal physical build for a man mrgreen? This is actually somewhat of a follow-up question with regards to the last sports poll (considering I was in the minority rooting against the swimmers confused). Nevertheless the question stands... Generally what build do you fine attracts you to a gorgeous guy more often than not.

I tend to find myself somewhere at the absolute center between the opposite extremes lean and skinny (i.e. Beau Mirchoff), and big and bulkier types with pretty much the rugby players above tipping at the other end (with of course a preference for definition)... But those are just my tastes... What about yours? Vote and let's find out cool...