Matt Bomer debuts in White Collar pilot

Matthew Bomer returns to prime time...

And with him comes yet another excuse to stay home (at least for an hour longer) on Fridays mrgreen...
...Or should I say three absolutely dashing, well-tailored, and smoking hot excuses to stay home on Fridays. Honestly (and I say this as sincerely as possible), 32 year-old former Chuck star Matt Bomer has never looked better....
I had a chance to check out the White Collar pilot on Friday (just out of curiosity on account of constant commercials during NCIS), and yes, the first thought that shot to mind was 'this is gorgeous'. Well, the lead actor is, but the show itself is pretty well written/entertaining for what might come across as 'just another crime drama':
I've had a personal crush on this man for several years now, so every time the light hits his eyes... (*sigh*)... Anyway, I'm not sure how long this video might last up on Vimeo. Youtube allows uploading but prevents embedding (no thanks to NBC rolleyes)... You can watch the alternate HQ version over on youtube just in case mrgreen.

Can I also make a mention of just how fantastic these promo shots are? They were taken by a photographer named Nigel Parry, and I have to say these are in fact the first decent shots of Matt I've had the pleasure of getting my hands on since way back during his Texas Chainsaw Massacre days. Nigel did a fantastic job... and to be honest I'm kind of surprised Matt continues to sail so low under the radar... considering how phenomenal this man would look fantastic on magazine covers cool.

But yeah, apparently they meant to hire smartest criminal and wound up with the most handsome one they could find. Silly FBI agents mrgreen... You can check out White Collar every Friday on the USA network.