Brush strokes of Genius

I am neither an artist, nor do I consider myself an art aficionado of any sort whatsoever cool...

But wow eek... I think I know a masterful work of art when I see one. And generally my first reaction to say beholding a gorgeous Jedi (as seen above) wielding a shimmering light-saber in all his glory perhaps speaks volumes to what I feel about the artist in particular who drew these. I reiterate, wow...
These gorgeous strokes of genius belong to a deviant artist who goes by the moniker Ceruleanvii. They're all real life paintings (based loosely on models) and transferred to digital format for display over on Ceruleanvii's deviantart page...
...and I have to say I am simply awestruck by this woman's work neutral.

Honestly I'd love to know just where this forest is, and how can I get there mrgreen... But yeah... You can find your own way to Ceruleanvii's gorgeous deviantart page here. It's difficult coming across decent fantasy renditions of men... and perhaps even moreso when it comes to artists of this caliber, so I think Cerulean may have found herself her newest fan cool.