The Eyes have it for NY

Sometimes a clean-cut look can make all the difference between pulling off the proverbial 'hot model look'... and missing the mark...
Other times... well, let's just say if you happen to look as gorgeous as this particular model it probably shouldn't matter either way... Simply beautiful... Does the blue shirt manage to bring out his eyes? Honestly I can't tell cool...

Kidding aside though, 22 year-old upstate NY native James easily fits the definition of 'eyecatching' (no pun intended cool). Total fashion model material perhaps, but I think his gorgeous features really helps in making him stand out. Plus I can't exactly put my finger on why, but he totally reminds me of a certain famous young actor of Russian descent whom I just happen to have a fondness for...
Unfortunately James is only currently modeling (in between spending time back home upstate), and not exactly actively pursuing an acting career... But the look is most certainly there...

And yes, were someone to simply present me with this photo (minus any background context whatsoever), I'd probably assume this was Anton Yelchin... Same body type/weight and all confused...