Danny Smith: A Retrospective on Beauty

In spite of the ever closer approach to the conclusion of this decade (...where has the time gone confused...), I thought I'd take a moment to do somewhat of a minor retrospective on one of my favorite mid 2000s Abercrombie models.
A golden-haired beauty mind you who's apparently conspicuous in his absence from the net... (I think I'll blame it on the name mrgreen)...

Beautiful former rugby player-turned-model Danny Smith. Quite a common name really for such an uncommon face really, but so it goes.

Way back in 2004 Danny was featured was featured as one of the new faces for Abercrombie's winter/spring campaigns, and instantly stood out (at least in my humble opinion) as a stunning face amongst a sea of Abercrombie beauties. So much so that his first ever photoshoot with Bruce Weber wound up being selected as an in-store billboard. Pretty impressive no doubt:
It's been about say 4 or 5 years since his apex of Abercrombie perfection, but to this day I think Danny still remains one of my top four Abercrombie models (I won't bother listing exactly in which position though mrgreen)...
Aside from his relatively recent appearance for photographer Art Minds Dream Guys of 2008 Calendar, Danny's most notable Abercrombie follow-ups involves a little gorgeous editorial work here and there... along with some stunning online catalogue work for Undergear.

Just Beautiful... Apparently rugby hotness tends to linger sometimes mrgreen...