Stunning in the City

Apparently we've stumbled onto the set of a movie filming out in Miami cool...
If I'm not mistaken, I believe they're calling this one 'Stunning in the City'...

Now don't quote me on this, but from what I hear the script was written specifically with a young 22 year-old Portuguese model in mind (shocking yes I know). Perhaps you may have heard of this man?... I believe he goes by the name of Nelson Ribeiro...

If not, then maybe some day in the 'not too distant' future perhaps... Nevertheless, apparently at the helm of this project is none other than iconic photographer David Vance. Clearly we've got an upcoming classic hit here without a doubt...

In all seriousness though, these shots of Model Nelson Ribeiro provided by photographer David Vance are nothing short of breathtaking... Dare I say Miami's never looked better?

Yes, I think it's safe to say 'never looking better' is the operative phrase here. But I might just settle for Just Beautiful... to put it in more milder terms.