I eagerly await my Windows 7 copy

So why hasn't it arrived yet? confused...

Microsoft finally repents for its sinful release of that tragedy some refer to as Vista, and here I am sitting in the dark as to whether or not my free upgrade is on its way sad. I had a chance to phone in to Best Buy yesterday, and from what I gather, apparently 'if you've registered with Microsoft upon activating your laptop, then your upgrade copy should be in the mail' confused...

As much as I'm enjoying reading the great reviews and general positive feedback thus far for Windows 7... Not knowing whether or not I'll have to pay for my copy is driving me crazy neutral'... Have any of you guys purchased a laptop/computer in the past 3 months or so with with the free upgrade promotion? Have you received your copy yet or are you still waiting? Any further insight in Best Buy/Microsoft's policies would be greatly appreciated smile...